1. Wear necessary safety features (such as gloves, helmets, belts, etc.).
2. Installers need to be certified professionals.
3. The skeleton must be securely installed.
4. When installing on the tile, try to step on the middle of the tile to avoid stepping on the edge of the tile.
5. Care must be taken in bad weather.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The characteristics and application scope of ro...
- Problems in roofing engineering should be noted
- Quality Identification Method
- PINGYUN Royal roof sheet Installation Guide
- PINGYUN PVC ROOF SHEET INSTALLATION GUIDE
- What are the considerations for the purchase of...
- Do you need to know what you need before buying...
- Can the resin tiles be so bright and safe?
- The application range and characteristics of hi...
- The use of resin tile can effectively waterproo...
- PC endurance board features
- Lighting tile characteristics
- PVC wave board features
- PVC drainage pipe performance characteristics
- Method for laying ridge tiles
- Difference between HDPE and LDPE application areas
- PC board characteristics