1. The ridge tile is cut from the slope of the felt felt.
2. When laying the ridge tile, first cut the linoleum tile along the grooving and divide it into four pieces as ridge tiles. Then, along the maximum frequency wind direction, the nail is placed on the ridge.
3. Each ridge tile is fixed with two linoleum nails, and it is necessary to cover the l1/3 of the joint of the two slopes of the oil felt tile. The height of the lower end of the ridge tile from the slope tile shall not exceed 80 mm.
4. The gland area of the ridge tile and the ridge tile is not less than 1/2 of the area of the ridge tile.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The characteristics and application scope of ro...
- Problems in roofing engineering should be noted
- Quality Identification Method
- PINGYUN Royal roof sheet Installation Guide
- PINGYUN PVC ROOF SHEET INSTALLATION GUIDE
- What are the considerations for the purchase of...
- Do you need to know what you need before buying...
- Can the resin tiles be so bright and safe?
- The application range and characteristics of hi...
- The use of resin tile can effectively waterproo...
- Difference between HDPE and LDPE application areas
- PC board characteristics