During handling, the products must not be thrown rudely to avoid damaging or scratching the product surface.
Store the tiles in dry and flat site with good ventilation. Products should be protected by coverings with good air permeability.
Royal Tile is applicable for the pitch from 20°to 80°. For the pitch beyond this range, special measures should be taken during installation.
1. Anti-corrosion treatment: Metal purlines should be coated with one layer of anti-rust paint and two layers of finishing coatings. Wood purlines should be coated with anti-corrosion or asphalt oil.
2. The top purlines should have 180mm distance from the ridge line in order to install the ridge tiles.
3. The bottom purline should have 50-70mm distance from the eave.
4. The suggested purline spacing is 660mm.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The characteristics and application scope of ro...
- Problems in roofing engineering should be noted
- Quality Identification Method
- PINGYUN Royal roof sheet Installation Guide
- What are the considerations for the purchase of...
- Do you need to know what you need before buying...
- Can the resin tiles be so bright and safe?
- The application range and characteristics of hi...
- The use of resin tile can effectively waterproo...
- Resin tile is a very good sound insulation mate...
- Synthetic resin tile features
- Synthetic resin tile structure
- Disadvantages of synthetic resin tiles
- Hollow tile features