The main component of the synthetic resin tile is a synthetic resin, that is, a synthetic polymer. Under the action of external forces, it can be in a state of plastic flow. Some properties are similar to those of natural resins.
Synthetic resin tile surface material is the most critical, the choice of surface material directly affects the service life of the resin tile, in most cases the use of excellent super weathering material ASA or PMMA, through the surface co-extruded final molding. The weather resistance of the product directly leads to the service life of the synthetic resin tile.
At the same time, the quality of synthetic resin tiles is also related to the amount of surface materials used, and coextrusion technology.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The characteristics and application scope of ro...
- Problems in roofing engineering should be noted
- Quality Identification Method
- PINGYUN Royal roof sheet Installation Guide
- PINGYUN PVC ROOF SHEET INSTALLATION GUIDE
- What are the considerations for the purchase of...
- Do you need to know what you need before buying...
- Can the resin tiles be so bright and safe?
- The application range and characteristics of hi...
- The use of resin tile can effectively waterproo...
- Disadvantages of synthetic resin tiles
- Hollow tile features
- Characteristics of color steel tile
- Color steel tile precautions
- PC endurance board features
- Lighting tile characteristics
- PVC wave board features
- PVC drainage pipe performance characteristics
- Method for laying ridge tiles
- Difference between HDPE and LDPE application areas