Plastic roofing (PVC ROOF & ASA ROOF) provide a clean, quick and economical installation with high resistance to fractures, weather.
1) Roofing for greenhouse, swimming pool, shopping malls, commercial streets.
2) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
3) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
4) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
6) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
7) Soundproof material for partitions.
8) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
9) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
10) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Specifications of polycarbonate panel
Main color of polycarbonate panel
We could produce according your color.
Excellent advantages of polycarbonate panel
Light and high environment
High impact strength
Simply processed and installed
Good weather resistance
Good flame resistance
Excellent heat insulation capability
Application of polycarbonate panel
Residential architectural lighting, canopy roof, carport, sunshine house, stadium roof, swimming pool cover, transportation infrastructure, industrial building lighting, shop corridor, hotel atrium, greenhouse, sound barrier walls, advertising light boxes, panels, security & protection, interior decoration.
Installation and notes of polycarbonate panel
When hollow profile and solid sheet are installed with screw installation, all rivet holes should be reamed to reserve space for expansion and contraction, Usually, the holes should be larger than the diameter of the bolt or rivet stems by 50%, so as to avoid expansion or shrinkage.
Fill up the holes, and cover the exposed portion with silicone compound to prevent detergents permeating which brings damage to PC sheets and avoid gradual cracks.
Rivet heads should be larger than the stems by 2 times. Use gaskets or washers to avoid the rivet heads touching PC sheets, and reduce the pressure.
Do not screw into too tightly.
Do not use gaskets made of PVC.
The bending part should be avoided using screw for cold bending process.
During handling, the products must not be thrown rudely to avoid damaging or scratching the product surface.
Store the tiles in dry and flat site with good ventilation. Products should be protected by coverings with good air permeability.
Roof sheet is applicable for the pitch from 20°to 80°. For the pitch beyond this range, special measures should be taken during installation.
1. Anti-corrosion treatment: Metal purlines should be coated with one layer of anti-rust paint and two layers of finishing coatings. Wood purlines should be coated with anti-corrosion or asphalt oil.
2. The top purlines should have 180mm distance from the ridge line in order to install the ridge tiles.
3. The bottom purline should have 50-70mm distance from the eave.
4. The suggested purline spacing is 660mm.
FAQ of polycarbonate panel
Q1: Do the sheets discolor overtime?
A: With transparent UV protective layer, PC sheets do not discolor and can last even longer than10 years.
Q2: Do polycarbonate roofs make things very hot?
A: Polycarbonate roofs do not make things very hot with energy reflective coating and excellent
Q3: Do the sheets break very easily?
A: Polycarbonate sheets are extremely impact-resistant.Thanks to their temperature and weather
resistance, they have a much longer service life.
Q4: What will happen in the event of a fire?
A: Fire safety is one of polycarbonate's strong points.Polycarbonate sheeting is flame retardant
so they are often incorporated in public buildings.
Q5: Are polycarbonate sheets bad for the environment?
A: Using a very recyclable and sustainable material and 20% renewable energy, polycarbonate
sheets do not emit toxic substances during combustion.
Q6: Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself?
A: It is easy to install with fewer cross bars and straightforward supporting structure.
Q7: How do we choose the suitable sheets for you?
A: Be free to tell us your application for more information about the sheets.
Q8: How do we control quality?
A: With our standard inspection and test status, we established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process-raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc.
Q9: How about your package?
A: Both sides with PE films, logo can be customized Kraft paper and pallet and other requirements are available.