PVC Corrugated Roof Sheet
PingYun 3 layers pvc corrugated roof sheet has three layers, top layer is for unti-aging, middle layer is for heat insulation, bottom layer is for unti-fricition. It is widely used for shopping mall, farm house, warehouse, factory and so on
PVC corrugated roof sheet - T1130 style
PingYun T1130 plastic PVC roof tiles is manufactured by 3 layer co-extrusion technology by one time processing. It is using the ASA engineering resin as the surface material, double layer co-extrusion with PVC resin, suitable for outdoor application. It is widely used for flat-to sloping roof conversion, villas, shopping malls, residential areas, new rural resident construction, awning, concrete structures, steel structures, wood structures, brick structures and other hybrid structure slop roof and so on.
ASA+PVC or UPVC
Max 5.9m/20FT container ; Max11.8m/40HQ container
Why PVC, Not clay, Not steel, Not cement?
Application of PVC corrugated roof sheet
PingYun T1130 PVC corrugated roof sheet has been widely used in agricultural farm house, industrial chemical plant, factory and warehouse, even shopping mall and villa house.
Installation and notes of PVC corrugated roof sheet
1. PINGYUN roofing design requirements
1) Purlin space distance minimum 660mm
2) Roofing pitches 20°- 80°
3) The roofing sheets stands temperature between -30℃to 80℃.
4) There shall not be permanent loads on the roof sheets.
2. Installation of PINGYUN roofing tiles
1) For pitched roof, the roofing sheets at each slope should be installed at the same time with ridge tiles.
2) There should be 30mm gap between roofing sheets and wall for thermal expansion.
3) During installation or maintenance, installers can not walk directly on the roofing sheets, they must
work on safety ladders or supportive purlin, which should cover at least two parallel purlin. It is advised to take any safety measure to make sure the safety of workers.
4) It is not advised to work in a frosty, rainy or snowy weather or wind speed over 10m/s.
5) It is not advised to work under -5℃.
6) It is advised to install by professional or experienced roofer to guarantee the quality of installation.
1) Every product has a horizontal overlap of one wave.
2) The vertical overlap is one pitch.
3) To avoid the offline of gutter lines, it is advised to cover every second sheet onto the first and third sheet.
1) All the PINGYUN roofing sheets should be fixed by our supplied special screw set fittings.
2) PINGYUN roof should have at least 4 fittings on every square meter, and the screws must always be at the crest of waves and can not be fastened too tightly or too loosely.
3) For ridge units, horizontal overlaps and eaves, fittings must be fixed at every wave crest.
PINGYUN roofing sheets should be cut by electrical toothless saw.
7. Drilling holes
1) After positioned properly, the roofing sheets must be electrical drill before fixing.
2) The diameter of drilling holes should be 2mm bigger than that of self-tapping screws (ie.screw is 6mm, hole should be 8mm).
3) Use PVC roofing silicon to make up for holes.
Q1: How long is the sample time of the slipper? Does the sample fee can be returned?
A: usually 5-7 working days. If the order reach or exceed behind MOQ quantity, proofing fee refunded. If not reached behind MOQ quantity, sample fee will be taken by your.
Q2. Are you manufacturer or trade company?
A: We are the Manufacturer specialized in pvc roof products and we are AAA grade credit enterprise. Also we had large warehouse and quality control department for purchasing products for clients.
Q3. Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 30 years warranty to our products.