Marine fenders have become an ideal ship protection medium against collision among ship-to-ship (STS), ship to quay (STQ) and ship-to-berthing (STB), they are widely used for large tankers, vessels, docks, harbor wharfs and ocean platforms.
Our UHMWPE marine fenders are made from virgin uhmwpe material, which is much superior to wood and rubber in building marine constructions or coastal protective structures. UHMWPE marine fenders allow vessels to glide easily along the surface, protecting hulls and dock structures. Impervious to marine bore worms with minumum cleaning.
Specifications of Marine fender
Customized, 1000mmx100mm to 6000mmx2000mm
Black, blue, green, yellow, white, red etc.
Excellent advantages of Marine fender
1. Very high-wear resistance, seven times wear resistance than steel, four times than PTFE.
2. Very high anti-impact resistance, two times impact resistance than PC, five times than ABS.
3. Good self-lubrication, the same as PTFE, better than steel and brass appended lubricating oil.
4. Good anti-corrosion resistance, it has very stable chemicals property and can endure the corrosion of all kinds of corrosive medium and organic solvent in certain rang of temperature and humidity.
5. Very high-inadhesion resistance, the surface of product hardly affixes other material.
6. Very high-impact resistance, ten times impact resistance than PA66, eight times than PTFE.
7. Good low temperature resistance, in liquefied nitrogen (- 196℃), it still has the prolongation.
few other materials can reach to this performance.
Technical Data of Marine fender
Properties of Virgin Grade Material
ISO 1183—1:2012/ DIN53479
Elongation at break
Dynamic Friction coefficient
ASTM D 1894/ GB10006—88
Notched impact strength(Charpy)
Vicat softing point
Application of Marine fender