UHMWPE rods can be used instead of carbon steel, stainless steel, bronze, nylon, PTFE, POM and other materials, being used in the textile, paper, food machinery, transportation, health care, coal mine, chemical and other industries.
Abrasion resistant colorful uhmwpe rod with non-toxic is an amazing engineering plastic which can solve many problems that other engineering plastics cannot. Abrasion resistant colorful uhmwpe rod with non-toxic has clear advantages over other more common engineering plastics.
Specifications of UHMWPE rod
UHMWPE or customized
φ10-φ500mm or customized
1000mm or customized
Natural, Green, black, white, blue, red, etc.
OEM & ODM
ISO9001, SGS, FDA, RoHS, Test Report, ect.
Excellent advantages of UHMWPE rod
1. Best shock resistance even in low temperature
2. Low frictional factor, and well sliding bearing material
3. Lubricity (no caking, in adhesion)
4. Best chemical corrosion resistance and stress craze resistance
5. Excellent machinery process ability
6. Lowest water absorption
7. Paragon electric insulativity and anti-static behavior
8. Nice high energy radioactive resistance
9. Abrasive resistance which always have in thermoelectricity polymer
10. Density is lower than other thermoplastic
Technical Data of UHMWPE rod
Results of Test
Tensile Yield Strength
Tensile Breaking Strength
IZOD Impact Strength Type A gap
Elongation (sample size:80*10*4mm)
Heat Deflection Temperature
Coefficient of Friction
Ball Indentation Hardness
1. Very high-wear resistance, seven times wear resistance than steel, four times than PTFE
2. Very high anti-impact resistance, two times impact resistance than PC, five times than ABS.
3. Good self-lubrication, the same as PTFE, better than steel and brass appended lubricating oil.
4. Good anti-corrosion resistance, it has very stable chemicals property and can endure the corrosion of all kinds of corrosive medium and organic solvent in certain rang of temperature and humidity.
5. Very high inadhesion resistance, the surface of product hardly affixes other material.
6. Very high-impact resistance, ten times impact resistance than PA66, eight times than PTFE.
7. Good low temperature resistance, in liquefied nitrogen (- 196℃), it still has the prolongation.
few other materials can reach to this performance.
8. Non-toxic and clean property, UHMWPE, which is the material that Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Depar tment of Agriculture (ASDA) permit to apply in food and medicine fields.
Application of UHMWPE rod
1. Textile Industry
2. Chemical Industry
3. Food Processing Industry
4. Paper Industry
5. Material Handling
6. Farm Implement
7. Mining & Metals Processing Industries
9. Consumer Products
10. Waste Water Treatment